How to setup APN on IR900
1. Connect PC directly to router via Ethernet and log into router at 192.168.2.1 using default credentials (adm/123456)
2. Go to NetworkàCellular and check the Enable.
3. Slide down to the bottom, click on the APN to set to the desired value and hit the OK. Do not worry about Network Type, it will connect to 4G even if it says GSM.
4. (optional) Click the button Add to add Profile for different APN. This is for multiple SIM card profiles.
5. Ensure that profile is set to the number corresponding to index of SIM profile. Ex: Profile 1 is APN of index 1.