How to configure Link Backup between Wired and Wi-Fi for IR302?
1. Go to Network >> WAN.We select Static IP for the WAN connection, and configure the WAN portas follows:
2. Configure WLAN as STA mode.
1) Go to Network >> WAN(STA), selectDHCP for WLAN connection.
2) Go to Network >> WLAN(Client), and then click Scan.Now we canconnect to the wireless network we want.
3) Go toNetwork >>Link Backup, set WAN as main link and WAN(STA) as backup link.
4) Check Status >> Route Table, you will see that IR302 transmits data via WAN port.
5) Test and Verify. Disconnect the wired cable.Check Status >> Route Table, and the default route has changed to WAN(STA).
After the WAN connection recovery , the default route returns back to WAN.
No result found